1.13.2010

AJ @ play



I put up two new videos of the little ball of energy hard at play. The Animal Scramble game came from Aunt Hi-Yah this Christmas, and AJ has absolutely fallen in love with it. It doesn't surprise me that he loves a game involving animals that talks and plays music. However, I am constantly surprised by how good at the game he is. The video was one of the first times that he did the "treasure hunt" version of the game all by himself, but now just a few days later I've already increased the difficulty of my hiding places because he has most of them memorized. He even remembers which animals he's already found, so he usually heads for the 4th and final animal yelling out its name before the game even tells him what to find.

The other video is offered up as proof of the following analogy...

shark : moving forward :: AJ : making noise

Enjoy!

0 comments: