5.13.2009

Pictures

I think Trent is saying, "Nyah Nyah! I was partying in Keene and Northampton this weekend with lots of other kiddos!"

I loved this picture, so I thought Sib and Trent could let you know that the pictures are posted. I actually have another gallery to post filled with red solo cups, but I am still working on that one.

Also, while I am posting I thought I would let you know that I discovered two supremely underrated joys of parenthood.

1) Sitting on a hammock swing while your son feeds you cheesy crackers and says "Tik ooh" (thank you).

2) Eating an entire box of cheesy crackers and being able to say "Aidan and I ate them" because he had 6 or 7.

The co-star in these revelations? Wheat Thins Artisan Cheese Crackers. Is it weird to say "I love you" to crackers?

0 comments: