5.05.2011

Pictures


I put up three new albums for your viewing pleasure:

Enjoy!

Also, I know I owe everyone an AJ Update post, but sometimes with everything going on its hard to sit down after a long day and write about it. The short version is that we are a few weeks into the ketogenic diet (info: here) and AJ is doing great. Several people have even commented that AJ seems to have improved energy, motor skills, and language. This is also his first week back at preschool, and he is having a wonderful time.

I'll see some of you soon for Mother's Day in MA, and I will have some pics to post when we get back.
Thanks again to everyone for the love & support, but special thank yous to Team Keto co-MVP's Grandma Ellen and Jojo who made this leg of our journey with AJ possible.

0 comments: