1.29.2011

Finally...



With the help of two dedicated grandmas and a lot of support from other family and friends, things are back to (mostly) normal here at the DDC. We have a functional computer again, and I have uploaded all of the winter pictures to Picasa (clicky-click).

A lot of you have been asking for updates about AJ, and I have a hard time figuring out how to do that. Sarah and I both process things differently, and at different speeds, and each of you have different needs in terms of the amount of information (good and bad) that you want/need to hear. What I have decided to do is to make another website that I will link to this one. On that site, I will put up all of the appointments, results, news, etc in a very matter of fact way. I will also put up some information links, and encourage you to share anything you find that you think would be of value to AJ, Sarah and me, or the little guy's family and friends. I should have that finished by this weekend, and I will put up the first post after AJ's Dr. Bean appointment Monday.

Again, thanks to everyone for your support. Some of you still ask "What can we do?" and honestly we don't need anything right now; Sarah and I are trying to settle back into a normal family of 4 routine. What you can do is make a donation (money, stuff, or your time) to a charity of your choice in AJ's name. Maybe if we're all  making a difference in someone's life, AJ will be the recipient of some of the good vibrations.

0 comments: