8.29.2010

Kiss (& Show) Stealer


I don't have many pictures from the wedding since I spent most of the time chasing mini-me around, but how great is this shot? I'll do my best to collect other pictures (or links to galleries) so everyone can see AJ and Hannah all decked out. Oh, and I think Kristin and Craig were there too  :-)  Congrats again guys!

Here are the pictures, most of which are AJ playing on a forklift. You'll see...

Also, check out this post on Kristin's page if you havent seen it.

3 comments:

jess said...

Hey I stole some wedding pictures from Facebook, check your email. :)

Kristin Mullins said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. Thank you for capturing it! : )

mom said...

This picture melts my heart. AJ was so awesome the entire weekend...good job parents.
Mike, thank you again for all the photos you post.