4.10.2009

Moby is fixed



*Edit*  Well, its sort of fixed. When I send picture messages to the website via my phone, the subject becomes the title of the post and the text becomes the body of the post that goes with the picture. Unfortunately the text is not posting correctly, but on the plus side I figured out what was wrong with my account so now I can at least send pictures again. That should make those of you who refresh the DDC site once or twice a day happy.  I'll try to send several pictures from my phone each week, and occasionally add a longer update. 

This picture makes me smile because it combines great bed-head and his "inquisitive" look. (Which by the way is very close to his "I'm going to start some trouble" look)

- Posted using Mobypicture.com

2 comments:

Kristin Mullins said...

Moby hates me too. I tried to update yesterday and no luck. Boo! I will try to dedicate more time to fixing it this weekend. So happy to see so many pics of the little muffin. Now we just want to see, "Moooore"

Sarah said...

that rats' nest on the back of his head has started to become a problem. Time for the "flobie"